Your Dream of a Garden Home
At the heart of Raffles Park is the essence of two garden cities meeting to create a nature’s haven with 61 five bedroom villas that integrate Singapore’s contemporary tropical design and Bangalore’s intense appetite for green spaces. The villas are ingeniously designed with courtyards, water bodies and a skylight. This offers an abundance of light and freshness within the home, bringing alive an experience of truly living within nature, both inside and out.
With just 4 villas per acre, Raffles Park, presents a unique experience of a world that is open, yet private.
The design is a collaboration between India’s renowned architect Karan Grover and Singapore based WOW Architects and is the first of its kind to be witnessed in India’s residential space.
Go Golf… Swim A Lap… Smash A Half Volley…
ITS ADVANTAGE YOU FACILITIES FOR A COMPLETE EXPERIENCE
With access to the 20,000 sq.ft. area there is every reason to stay fit and relaxed.
- 1,800 sq.ft. Split Level Fitness Zone
- Over 1 acre of Golf Putting Greens
- More than 1km of Jogging Tracks
- Olympic Length Infinity Pool
- Steam Room
- Badminton Court
- Tennis Court
- Squash Court
- Multipurpose Hall
- Meeting Rooms
- Children’s Play Area
- Convenience Store
Sitting on the most serene stretch of Whitefield, Raffles Park is hidden from the hustle bustle of the city, yet it’s less than a 10 min drive to the IT hub of Bengaluru, high street shopping malls, the finest hotels, speciality hospitals and the best of International schools. A quiet green lifestyle that is very close to everyday convenience.
- Soukya Holistic Health Centre – 0 minutes
- Delhi Public School – 5 minutes
- Whitefield Global School – 5 minutes
- Ascendas International Tech Park – 10 minutes
- Park Square Mall – 10 minutes
- Marriott Hotel Whitefield – 15 minutes
- Inorbit Mall – 15 minutes
- Vydehi Hospital – 15 minutes
- Phoenix Market City – 20 minutes
Price: Contact for pricing
Sounds interesting? Just drop in your details in the form below. I will get back to you ASAP! 🙂